Has your child been asking you for their own email account and you've been hesitant to say yes? Then, Kids Email is the perfect solution for your family.
Kids Email is a web based email program where you are able to manage everything and yet please your child because he/she finally gets their own email.
Several options and features are available to keep your child safe:
- Allow child to only receive and send emails from those in their contact list
- Email copy of incoming and outgoing messages to the parent
- Remove images within emails
- Remove links within emails
- Only allow specific attachment types.
- Allow a parent to approve or deny any email sent to your children via the mail queue
- Filter out offensives words found in incoming emails
- Spam filtering
- Kids can modify the look and feel of their account by choosing from several fun templates
- A simple mode for young children as well as an advance mode for slightly older kids
My eldest daughter is 7 and she was SUPER excited when I told her that she had her own email address. Before telling her, I went in the Parent section and configured all the safety settings I wanted. I also added contacts in her contact list. I was really impressed with all the safety settings. My daughter and I logged into her account and selected the template for her mail account. She picked out the Princess template.
She's now sending and receiving emails. She's quite proud of that. And honestly, I just LOVE receiving cute little ''I love you Mommy'' emails that she sends me.
I really like KidsEmail.org. It has lots of safety options for me and simple enough for my daughter to use. I think the only thing I would maybe have enjoyed, was a spell-check option... HOWEVER maybe with that option my daughter would become lazy with her spelling knowing that the program with fix them for her.
Hope you are having a great day!
Disclosure: This is a paid sponsored post by Kids Email. The opinions in this post are 100% my own.