What's New @ The DIY Dreamer

Monday, April 30, 2012

Product Review - Life Created





Stephanie from Life Created asked me to review her Customer Care Lace Cards.


Before sending them to me she asked me to confirm my website.

And this is what I received:


They are absolutely wonderful!!  I love the lace look.. so feminine & delicate!
They are really well printed on a smooth heavyweight white cardstock.
And the 3''x3'' size is perfect!!

This is how wonderful they look when included with a gift...

 ''please FOLLOW my BLOG''
 ''please FOLLOW me''
 ''thank you for FOLLOWING my BLOG''

As soon as my WordPress site is up and running,
I will be ordering a bunch of these from Life Created.
Yes, I love them that much!!

I'm definitely giving Life Created a THUMBS UP!!!

Here are some more beautiful products from Life Created.

They make perfect cupcake toppers!!

What a great way to decorate jars!!

Add this tag to a Tea related gift!!

Stephanie is just full of talent!!  I love all her creations!!!  
I TOTALLY recommend Life Created!!

Make sure to check Life Created's Blog too!! 

Have a WONDERFUL day my friends!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...