What's New @ The DIY Dreamer

Friday, April 20, 2012

Product Review - Blue Soul Designs



I received a cute little package last week from Blue Soul Designs.


Inside the white box....

A STUNNING Wire Wrapped Amethyst Ring!!

I ADORE the ring and the size is perfect!!!  
The creator, Sarah, of Blue Soul Designs asked for my ring size 
and it arrived in my size!

I told you the size was perfect!! :)

I was a little worried that it might be heavy... but not at all.. it's really lightweight and VERY COMFY!!
The jewel is very well fastened with the wire... It will not fall out!




I'm honestly IN LOVE with the ring and wear it all the time!!

 
Isn't it beautiful?  

Would you like to see more unique pieces from Blue Soul Designs??
 




I'm giving Blue Soul Designs a THUMBS UP!!!
 
If you're looking for UNIQUE & Beautifully Crafted Pieces... 
Blue Soul Designs is the place to go!

You can find Blue Soul Designs on Etsy and on Facebook!
 
Have a great day!!!
 
 

2 comments:

Hyphen Interiors said...

Love her work!

Chelsea said...

LOVE the hunger games necklaces

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...